These energy balls have been all over social media lately, and I decided to give them a try. I will post the recipe I used, along with another recipe I am hoping to test out next week!
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (dairy free if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
Combine the ingredients on the slow setting on your kitchen-aide, and then scoop out into small balls (I used melon ball scooper). Refrigerate and enjoy. I eat 2 at a time, sometimes topped with a little but of coconut whipped cream!
Below is the recipe that I am hoping to enjoy next week. These ones are cookie dough flavored, so I couldn’t pass them up!
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup oats (chopped in food processor)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms pancake syrup
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
Follow the steps for the first recipe (above).
There ya have it! Try both recipes, and let me know which ones you liked best.